Our rebuild service for the 2010-2014 Ford Raptor stock shocks will have your feeling like new again. Our standard rebuild includes:
- Disassembly and cleaning of you shocks
- Replacement of all seals and wear bands
- Refill with fresh oil
- Nitrogen charge
We offer the following upgrades during rebuild:
- Schrader valve - Replace the rubber pellet based fill port with a Schrader valve to make it easier to check your shock nitrogen charge
- Flutter stack - Valving change to improve shock performance on washboard type roads
- Spring perch adjustment - Adjustment of the spring perch to any setting you wish, we recommend most customers use mid perch for standard springs and low perch for Geiser Bros springs. We do not charge for this service.
Use coupon code SHOCKREBLD for $100 off a service on 4 shocks.
For rebuild service, standard turn around is 3-5 business days, if we expect your rebuild to take longer we will contact you after you place your order. We do offer express turn around where you shocks are shipped out next business day, this service is $150 extra, please add this product to your cart for express service.
Our rebuild and exchange services do not come with any warranty expressed or implied. We will try to help you if you experience problems with your rebuilt shocks but due to the nature and usage of these shocks we can not offer any guarantees.
We do offer an exchange service for this shock, if you opt for the exchange service there will be a $125 deposit per shock added to your order. Once you place your order we will follow up with you by email to give you an approximate lead time on getting shocks shipped. Once we have shocks ready to ship we will email you pictures of them, make sure you respond to the email indicating you will accept the shipment.
NOTE: The shocks that we send out as part of our exchange program are not new and should never be considered as such.
How long do I have to return my shocks?
We request that we receive your shocks back within 5 business days of your rebuilt shocks arriving. If you need longer then we can arrange that, however we have to take a larger deposit if you plan on keeping the shocks longer. If shocks are not dropped off at UPS within 5 business days (starting the day after you receive your shipment) there is a $20 per day late fee which will be deducted from your deposit.
When will my deposit be returned?
Your deposit will be returned to you after we receive your shocks and have inspected them. If there are any issues that need taking care of then these will be subtracted from your desposit before we refund it. Examples of things what will cause an incomplete return of your deposit:
- Shock bodies not in a suitable state for exchange - $100 Front, $150 Rear
- Rear shock shin guard damaged - $40
- Damaged shaft - $96 Front, $90 Rear
- Bushings - $50 Front, $30 Rear
- Rear Reservoir Cap - $25
- Rear Foot - $40
- Bearing Housing - $50
- Spring Perch - $45
Above prices are per shock. If you send us some pictures of your shocks we will be able to give you an idea of if there will be any extra charges up front.
If the charges exceed the $500 deposit amount you will be invoiced for the remaining balance.
If you shocks require body replacement, we will offer them back to you for the cost of round trip shipping, after which will will ship your original refurbished shocks back to you for you to install and then you return the exchange set to us.
Ford Raptor Fox 2.5" Shock Rebuild
- Product Code: fox-2-5-rebuild
- Availability: Contact us for wait times