Scratch & Dent - Chevy Colorado/GMC Canyon Second Gen - 2012-Present 3rd Brake Light
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: tbl-colorado-gen2-scratch
- MPN: A00221
Scratch & Dent - NO ANTENNA MOUNT
Our billet aluminium 3rd brake light for the 2012-present Chevrolet Colorado/GMC Canyon is the first light to market that allows for installation of 3 Baja Designs S2 lights and retains the factory styling of the light.
- CNC Machined from billet 6061 Aluminium
- Uses factory bolt holes
- Integrated gasket to seal the light enclosure to the cab
- Plug and play integration with the factory wiring for brake, marker and cargo lights
- Wiring harness included as standard
- No drill installation, uses factory mounting holes
- Three 1W Red LED brake lights
Note: US Model year 2012 was still the first generation truck. Second generation was not released to the US market until 2015.
Please note: This product is assembled to order, please allow 2 weeks for shipment.
Wiring Harness Options
All wiring harnesses are cut to length and pre-terminated with weatherpack connectors and wrapped in soft loom for easy installation in your truck. The factory integration for the marker lights and cargo light uses the factory connector and does not require any cutting or soldering.
This harness provides integration of the 3 marker/brake light LED's with factory wiring harness as well as connecting the center light to the cargo light circuit. Two additional circuits are provided to connect the outer lights to power switches, the harness terminates in the passenger kick panel.
Reverse Light Harness
This harness has all the features of the basic harness, but also connects the center light to the brake light circuit so that it comes on automatically when the truck is placed in reverse.
This harness includes a stop/tail/turn controller to integrate the outer to lights with the factory brake/turn signals. It includes inputs for connecting to your switches for:
- Master power to turn the system on/off
- Strobe Function
- Strobe pattern change (momentary switch to be optionally mounted in the dash)
- Constant on override to disable the turn/brake integration
Stop/Tail/Turn Harness with Reverse
This harness has all the features of the Stop/Tail/Turn harness, but also connects the center light to the brake light circuit so that it comes on automatically when the truck is placed in reverse.
Y Splitter - 2/3 Way
This allows you to connect two lights to the same aux switch with a pre-terminated Y cable. This cable is terminated with weatherpack connectors and is plug and play.